Sea Hawkers Membership Booth
at Training Camp
The Seahawks hold training camp during the pre-season so that players and coaches can acclimate themselves to new teammates and systems. For younger players, it serves as a period of evaluation; for veterans, it is time to round back into form.
Seahawks fans are able to attend training camp to catch an early look at the players. The Seahawks sell merchandise onsite through The Pro Shop, have concession stands and other vendor booths for team Sponsors, along with offering activities and events to make training camp a fan-friendly experience.
The Sea Hawkers Booster Club is honored to be allowed to have a Membership Booth during each day of training camp. Sea Hawkers depend on current members to volunteer for a shift to staff the membership booth.
- Assistance in setup and teardown of the booth is required.
- Represent ONLY the Sea Hawkers Booster Club while working the booth. (No representations of business, personal agenda, or selling items).
- Ensure the majority of your time is spent assisting in membership signup.
- Ensure at least 2 members are running the booth at all times.
- Breaks may be taken by members at mutually agreed upon times.
Sea Hawkers Membership Booth Rules
- No drugs or alcohol.
- Stay off the fields and all areas where clearly marked or stated.
- Follow the instructions of VMAC stafff.
- Parking and shuttle rules must be followed, please refer to the e-mails sent regarding working the Training Camp Booth.
Sea Hawkers at the ready to share about our booster club benefits and sign up new members.
2017 Sea Hawkers Membership Booth at Training Camp.