Reporting of Chapter Membership Numbers
1. Report your chapter membership number every month to VP-Membership@SeaHawkers.org.
2. The deadline to report the chapter membership numbers is the final day of each month. This is to ensure that we receive the information prior to the Council meetings held on the first Wednesday of each month and can accurately report membership totals.
3. When reporting your chapter membership numbers, please be sure to attach your membership spreadsheet and put your chapter's name and total number of members in the body of the email.
4. Every chapter that reports their numbers each and every month (without missing more than 2 months annually), following the requirements, will receive an autographed item.
5. The autographed item earned shall be shipped or hand delivered during the following year.
Chapters are required to complete this form and email to VP-Membership@SeaHawkers.org on the last day of each month.
Template for Membership Tracking_0920201[...]
Microsoft Excel sheet [111.2 KB]
Big shout out to the Houston Sea Hawkers for winning the All Booster Club Membership Drive. During the month of November they had the largest increase (by percentage) of new member sign-ups. For doing such an outstanding job, the chapter is receiving a football signed by Cassius Marsh.
Membership Drive Rules
The Membership Drive date guidelines will be given at the time of drive announcement.
To be qualified, a chapter must have reported their membership total numbers the month prior to the Membership Drive start date.
The winning chapter will receive the prize, to be determined prior to the Membership Drive start date, within 1 month of drive completion (unless special arrangements have been made for delivery).