One of the most exciting things about being a member in good standing of the Sea Hawkers Booster Club is the possibility of getting to go down onto the field before the game to watch pre game warm ups and practice. A limited number of Pre Game Passes are alloted to the Sea Hawkers for each home game. The field passes are distributed per the Field Pass Guidelines dated 9-1-18 also located here on the web site.
Notifications will be sent to the Chapter Presidents as to the given number or field passes we may or may not receive and the dates available. The Chapter President or Chapter Representative will provide the name, phone number and email address of the member or members that they are selecting to receive these field passes. Names must be submitted no later than 10 days prior to the given date of the game. In the event a game day changes the VP-Liaison will advise of the new deadline.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS: If names, phone numbers and email address are not provided to the VP-Liaison by the stated deadline it will result in the passes being reassigned to another chapter. Due to the NFL security procedures at CenturyLink we are required to provide names of our members to the Seahawks in advance, so it is of the utmost importance to meet our deadlines to prevent loss of our field passes.
There are typically two passes assigned to each chapter per season. It is up to each chapter to decide how those passes are distributed. Be creative, hold raffles, contests. Have fun with this.
Requests for field passes will ONLY be accepted via email from the Chapter President or Chapter Representative. Request made via text, phone call, instant messenger or social media will not be considered.
GAME DAY PROCEDURES
DO’S AND DON'TS:
PROPER PLANNING: Recipients of field passes must check in no later than 2.5 hours prior to kick off with the Field Pass Volunteer at the Sea Hawkers Tailgate area inside Touchdown City. We are on the east wall by the stairs. Once you have checked in you will be given the time we will leave for the field, please stay in the area. Your name is on a list and you will be given a name badge At ??? (based on game time) we will leave as a group for our check in area. We have to go on the field as a GROUP. Failure to check in will/ could result in loss of field pass. It is better to get there early so you can enjoy all that TDC has to offer. Don’t let planes, trains and automobiles cause you to be late and ruin this special experience.
1. MEMBERS ONLY: You must be a member of the Sea Hawker Booster Club, with a current membership card. All members that have been assigned a field pass must be prepared to show their booster club membership and Photo ID, the name on both pieces must match the name submitted to the Liaison and submitted to the Seahawks. YOU MUST HAVE A GAME DAY TICKET.
2. TICKET: Game day tickets are NOT included. YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO THE GAME
You will not be allowed to enter Centurylink Field without a GAME DAY TICKET . Also remember the clear bag policy.
3. ATTIRE: If you are wearing an opposing team jersey, opposing team gear or offensive clothing you WILL NOT be allowed on the field for pre game practice. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE GIVEN.
4. HONOR: When going onto the field you MUST NOT be under the influence of any substance. Please remember you are representing the Sea Hawkers Booster Club and the Seattle Seahawks. Anyone appearing to be under the influence will forfeit their pass. This will be at the discretion of the Liaison.
5. RESPECT: Once you get onto the field, we must stay in the designated area provided to us.
There is no sitting or laying down on the field. If you are ill or wish to leave please see the Central Council escort to arrange for field security to escort you from the field. Please do not leave the field without notifying the Central Council escort as they are responsible for everyone that goes on the field and making sure everyone leaves in a timely manner.
YOU MAY TAKE STILL PHOTOS. THERE WILL BE NO VIDEO OR LIVE STREAMING OF ANY KIND ON THE FIELD. YOU MAY NOT ASK FOR AUTOGRAPHS OR PICTURES WITH THE PLAYERS AND OR THE COACHES. ANYONE THAT IS CAUGHT DOING SO IS IN VIOLATION AND WILL BE MADE TO LEAVE THE FIELD IMMEDIATELY, AND BE EXCLUDED FROM FIELD PASS SELECTION AGAIN