***NEW Pre-Game Field Pass Procedures
A limited number of Pre-Game Field Passes are allotted to the Sea Hawkers for each home game. Those passes are divided up between all of our Chapters and notifications are sent to the Chapter Presidents. Chapter Presidents then pick Chapter Members to go on the field and provide names to the VP-Liaison by Tuesdays for Sunday/Monday games and Saturdays for Thursday games. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF NAMES ARE NOT PROVIDED BY THE DEADLINES LISTED ABOVE, PASSES WILL BE REASSIGNED TO ANOTHER CHAPTER.
THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A WAITLIST
DUE TO NEW SECURITY PROCEDURES AT CENTURYLINK, WE ARE NOW REQUIRED TO PROVIDE NAMES OF MEMBERS GOING ON THE FIELD TO THE SEAHAWKS NO LESS THAN 2 DAYS BEFORE EACH GAME.
PLEASE ADVISE THE VP-LIAISON NO LATER THAN THE TIMEFRAME ABOVE IF SOMEONE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THEIR PASS FOR ANY GIVEN GAME TO ALLOW TIME TO FIND A REPLACEMENT
SINCE WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO FILL IN FROM A WAITLIST.
1) Be a member of the Sea Hawkers Booster Club. ALL who have a pass MUST show proof of their Sea Hawkers club membership in form of a
Sea Hawkers membership card as well as ID with name that matches that card (and the name provided to the VP-Liaison).
2) Have a ticket to that game. (You will not be allowed to enter Century Link Field without a
ticket to the football game.)
3) Meet at the Sea Hawkers booth in the Exhibition Center, also known as Touchdown City (located directly south of the stadium) EXACTLY 2 Hours before kick-off. DON'T BE LATE!!! If you are late you forfeit your pass. WE WILL GO THROUGH THE STADIUM AS A GROUP TO THE NE VIP ENTRANCE WHERE WE WILL BE CHECKED IN AND ESCORTED TO THE FIELD.
4) BE A SEAHAWKS FAN. If you are wearing an opposing team jersey you WILL NOT be allowed on the pre-game field tour. No exceptions will be given.
5) When going on the field don't be under the influence of any substance. Please remember you are representing the Sea Hawkers Booster Club and the Seattle Seahawks. Anyone appearing to be under the influence will forfeit their pass.